Watersheds at Risk: Addressing Present and Future Challenges
December 3rd 2015
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The International Association for Hydro-Environment Engineering and Research, Young Processionals Network – Baden Württemberg (IAHR-BW) is pleased to announce its sixteenth annual colloquium. The theme for this year’s colloquium shall be “Watersheds at Risk: Addressing Present and Future Challenges”. Interested members of (IAHR-BW) and other YPNs from around the globe are hereby cordially invited to participate as presenters in the Young Professionals forum session.
Information for Authors
The colloquium topics shall feature the abovementioned theme featuring three key words: Society – Climate – Technology. Participation is open for presentations and posters.
Topics of Interest
Authors are invited to participate with any topics falling within the scope described above.
Rules for abstracts submission
- The presentation abstract should give an overview of the topic(s) to be presented without details.
- The expected duration of presentations shall be 7 to 10 minutes at maximum.
- The abstract should not be in more than one (1) A4 size in portrait layout.
- Abstracts should be submitted in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
- The abstract should include the author’s contact information, preferably, an email address.
- By submitting abstracts, authors will be considered to be in consent of receiving further notification from the (IAHR-BW) with restricted relevance to participation in the colloquium.
Rules for posters submission
- Posters should be in A0 size.
- Posters should be submitted in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
- File size should not exceed 20 Megabytes (MB).
- Posters should be submitted accompanied with a brief summary on the contents included in the poster. The summary should not exceed two (2) A4 size in portrait layout.
- Deadline for abstracts submission shall be November 15th, 2015 (NEW DATE FOR SUBMISSION, You have more time!!).
- Deadline for posters submission shall be November 26th, 2015.
- Expected deadline for presentations submission is November 26th, 2015.
- Authors are requested to send their abstracts/posters via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the following as subject: ABSTRACT_nameofdocument_lastnameauthor. Posters should be placed in a compressed file.
- Authors will be notified of the outcome of the review process within one (1) week of the submission deadline.
- Authors of selected posters are expected to deliver a set of one (1) soft and one (1) hard copy by November 30th, 2015.
- The IAHR-BW shall cover the printing expenses for the three (3) top ranked submitted posters. The ranking shall be decided by the reviewing committee.
Contact and further information
Authors who are not currently members of any of the IAHR YPNs but interested to join the IAHR-BW as members are kindly requested to contact the IAHR-BW committee at email@example.com or on Facebook at IAHR-BW page. Please state “request for membership for colloquium participation” as subject.
For enquiries regarding the programme, please contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state “Enquiry on colloquium programme” as subject.
For general enquiries, please contact the IAHR-BW on Facebook: IAHR-BW.
Colloquium official webpage: www.iahr-bw.org/colloquium16
Colloquium official page on Facebook: IAHR-BW Colloquium 2015
We look forward to seeing you at the 16th annual colloquium.